Alloy Aluminium Dana Thermocouple Head
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12 US $9 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: customized
- Sensing Type: Thermocouple
- Output Signal Type: Digital Type
- Material: Alumina
- IP Rating: IP20
- Customized: Customized
- Temperature Range: -200-1800c
- Control Type: Digital
- Junction Box: Water-Proof Type, Splash-Proof Type, Anti-Explosio
- Usage: Industrial Temperature Control
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shanghai
- Installation Type: Tee Type
- Contact: Contactless
- Production Process: Normal Wirewound
- Measuring Medium: Humidity
- Certification: RoHS
- Type: Temperature Sensor
- Connection: Terminal Box/Compensation Cable/Plug
- Fixing: Thread/Flange/None
- HS Code: 9033000000, 9033000000
- Trademark: Heatfounder
- Specification: customized
|Material: Allly-Aluminum or SS304|
|Protection tube entry: M22*1.5|
|Extension wire entry: M20*1.5|
|Material of terminal block: Bakelite|
|Form of terminal block: 2 poles, 3 poles, 4 poles and 6 poles|
|Available Color: Silver|
|Approval IEC529: IP65|
It is usually connected with display meter, recording meter and computer, etc. to display measuring temperature of liquid, vapor gas and solid surface ranging from 0ºC to 1300ºC during various production process.
-High precision: thermocouple in direct contact with the measured object.
-Hot quick response time: Thermocouple responsive to temperature change.
- Measuring range: thermocouple from -40 ~ + 1600 °C temperature measurement can be continuous.
- Reliable performance, good mechanical strength.
-Long life and ease of installation.
The electrodes of armored thermocouple are made of two different materials. The temperature difference between measuring end and reference end result in pyroelectric potential, then the meter indicates the corresponding temperature to the pyroelectric potential.